Aim: Older people in Zimbabwe access their right to a regular and non contributory income and receive additional support where they are carers of others, notably orphans and vulnerable children.
- Provision of food, clothing and other basic human needs to needy households
- Provision of home based care to the chronically ill
- Training in palliative care for health staff and workers
- Provision of regular social transfers such as cash and grocery vouchers
- Promotion of savings and landings groups